Siem Reap, Cambodia
The June 2020 retreat will be rescheduled to 2-10 May 2021.
Singles, Couples, and Families Welcome
Due to current circumstances with air travel and the current coronavirus pandemic, all retreats and workshops have been postponed until further notice.
Angkor Wat and Surrounds
This is a one week adventure in mindfulness practice with a tour group in Siem Reap, Cambodia. It is the home of the Angkor Wat World Heritage Area. Discover temples, cultural experiences, Khmer BBQ foods, and delights at the many markets in the township.
One of three Siem Reap Night Markets
After a brief introductory workshop, the rest of the retreat will involve practicing mindfulness individually and as part of the group at various locations. Art therapy will be offered as a part of the program.
The group will be visiting the Artisans Craft workshops and Silk Factory which produces fine products that are sold in their on site shop...
Artisans Crafts and Silk Shop
This will be a week mixed with relaxation and free time as well as other organised activities including:
- Phare Circus with musicians, acting and acrobats from the local Arts School at Battambang.
- The Apsara Theatre with a traditional Khmer dinner and cultural dance shows.
- Tour and walk through Angkor Wat and outer temples.
- Museums, activities, and other tours as per itinerary.
- International acclaimed dining at several restaurants in and around Siem Reap.
- Floating village tour including a boat trip out on the main lake near Siem Reap.
- Trip to Battambang Province for a visit to Bat Cave, Bamboo Railway and local village.
- Artisans Angkor Craft Workshops and Silk Farm tour with silk weaving demonstration...
We will be staying at the Royal Crown Hotel & Spa for most of the stay just walking distance from Pub Street where there are markets, restaurants and clubs. Transport is provided in an air-conditioned minibus.
The 2020 itinerary is for 9 days and 8 nights, including an overnight trip to Battambang Province.
All breakfasts and either lunch or dinner most days are included in the retreat ground price.
One of many temples along the route around Angkor Wat.